Express your nature.

Upload, Share, and Be Recognized.

Join with Facebook
or join manually
X
Posted By:No Name
Comments:

Old Comments:

2008-06-10 06:37:41
Not frustrated WOOT2=Just know a good thing when I see it.I've posted photo's of the female body all were shot down,but the body is a beautiful thing.For every one of you guy's who freak out over a male body,either your jealous or homophobic.whatever the case you need to be adults, and get over it.The human body is here to stay. For awhile anyway. So enjoy what you are given.
2008-06-10 04:15:21
When woot2 looks at pics of women he is not able to use that 11% to type something meaninful
2008-06-10 00:59:37
:)
2008-06-09 23:03:32
Come on, girls, we have to stick together against the likes of Woot2! He MAY have attempted to be funny, but I very much doubt it.
2008-06-09 21:27:25
...and how did you arrive at that brilliant conclusion? All by yourself? Must have taken about 89% of your brain capacity. At least you managed to spell the three words correctly, for which I congratulate you; that took care of the remaining 11%.
2008-06-09 20:18:59
Three Frustrated Women
2008-06-09 15:55:09
Thank you, Ademir.
2008-06-09 07:04:27
Thank You.... ademir:):):):)
2008-06-09 05:31:17
Thank you ademir :)