Express your nature.

Upload, Share, and Be Recognized.

Join with Facebook
or join manually
X
Posted By:Much
Comments:

Old Comments:

2009-07-21 17:51:50
;)
2009-07-21 10:50:39
It is not deadly poisonous. This is Fly Agaric (Amanita muscaria), and although contains toxins is rarely fatal if consumed. (Don't try it!) It has been used for food in parts of Europe, Asia, and North America after parboiling in plentiful water. Amanita muscaria is now primarily famed for its hallucinogenic properties. (Don't try it!) ;-)
2009-07-21 07:19:46
Why does Mother Nature make such a beautiful mushroom like this so deadly poisonous?