Express your nature.

Upload, Share, and Be Recognized.

Join with Facebook
or join manually
Posted By:hungryghost

Old Comments:

2008-12-09 03:09:59
Could be either. Flaps are normally used on landing but can also be applied to short/soft-field takeoff.
2008-05-29 23:24:50
umm...i thought landing is actually flaps up! flaps down=air current pushes aircraft up!
2008-05-28 12:51:19
Flaps down. Most likely landing.
2008-05-27 22:30:03
impossible to say that Yee. beautiful image of a Hercules!
2008-05-26 13:08:52