Description:The earliest evidence of a climb on the mountain was recorded by Dr. G. Lindner around 1700, in the region Balea- Doamna Valley. Before the year 1750 a new reference mentions in this area of Captain Jacob Zultner with geographical purposes and related border demarcation. An important role in promoting tourism in this area had the Transylvanian Carpathian Society (SKV) - Siebenbuergischer Karpatenverein - founded in Sibiu in 1880. SKV has built several access roads to the mountain and made a significant number of bookmarks and has held numerous summer and winter ascents, many of them the first time. In 1975 to facilitate access to the cottage and ridge routes was built the cable car line.