Express your nature.

Upload, Share, and Be Recognized.

Join with Facebook
or join manually
X
Comments:

Old Comments:

2008-05-23 10:32:57
Photos like this are irresponsible because far too many people don't realize how toxic chocolate can be to dogs. It is good to see that this message has already been sent by others, however I wonder how many people know what other foods can hurt dogs, like garlic, onions, avocados, or even pork if it's not cooked thoroughly? When I see images like this though, I cringe because I know someone out there will see it, think its cute, and imitate it. Very irresponsible image to put out there in the first place...cute or not.
2008-05-23 08:10:21
Yeah, relax people. It's not like people would freak out if there was a picture of a baby eating sleeping pills or chigging cough medicine. Not if it was well photographed, anyway.
2008-05-20 20:57:46
relax people its just a photograph. Nice one as well.
2008-05-17 11:24:09
Naw..my dog has eaten lots of bullets..shotgun shells too..didnt hurt him..he just shits 'em right out..rinse 'em off and they're good as new..
2008-05-17 04:02:43
Many people might be aware that bullets can also be lethal to dogs
2008-05-17 03:00:58
Yeah but do you really want to take the chance of loosing a friend by letting your dog eat chocolate...not me!! BTW....dark chocolate is worse that milk chocolate...but neihter are good!!!
2008-05-16 07:48:04
my dog had eaten so much chocolate. He's a scavanger and gets it from anywhere! hasn't died yet.
2008-05-16 06:44:17
WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOUR DOG???
2008-05-13 13:08:50
For a friend of mine; it was enough with 3 pieces of chocolate to her dog... Took about 1 hour; then the dog was dead. As written above; many people don't know that chocolate contains things lethally dangerous for a dog.
2008-05-13 05:24:58
Suprising how many people are NOT aware that chocolate can kill a dog...so can anti-freeze..
2008-05-13 00:46:07
WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOUR DOG???
2008-05-12 23:08:22
Most people know this..but "NEVER give your dog chocolate"!! It can be fatal and very quickly. cute photo....just a warning for those that do not know this.