Express your nature.

Upload, Share, and Be Recognized.

Join with Facebook
or join manually
X
Posted By:observer
Comments:

Old Comments:

2009-03-17 10:12:48
I'd like to see a picture of the carpet about one hour after this dog started eating the chocolate. Actually I probably wouldn't want to see it.
2009-03-17 01:20:15
Very Funny......great pics....
2009-03-16 23:18:54
Chocolate is NOT GOOD for dogs....how much chocolate it would take to make a dog sick depends on the kind of chocolate and the size of the dog..but one of the natural components of chocolate is a substance known as theobromine..we can metabolize it, but dogs can't, and if a dog eats enough chocolate with a high enough percentage of cacao ( like baker's chocolate ) it can effect their nervous system and make them very sick and could even kill them. Luckily for dogs,most chocolate candy is mainly sugar and other cheap stuff and fairly low on cacao, which is why people who give their dogs chocolate candy may not observe any negative effects. If in doubt ask a vet.