Express your nature.

Upload, Share, and Be Recognized.

Join with Facebook
or join manually

Old Comments:

2008-08-13 02:47:54
i thought JATO was Just Ask To Ooomph?
2008-08-10 22:20:49
It is in fact called JATO. That is the name given to the rockets. "JATO Rockets" assist the jet engines to reach the proper speed needed to create lift on shorter runways upon take-off.
2008-08-10 21:47:40
Rocket Assisted Take Off vs. Jet Assisted Take Off are used interchangeably but rocket is more precise in meaning since jets take air in and combine it with fuel, whereas rockets have oxygen and fuel on board. In this picture, the jets are mounted on the wings and the rockets are attached to the fuselage.
2008-08-10 21:25:27
Isnt that "JATO" not "RATO" an acro for Jet Assisted Take Off?
2008-05-12 13:59:11
sexy beast must make this comment on more then half the photos on this site.
2008-05-12 12:48:01
Did you take this photo yourself?
2008-05-12 12:10:33
Fuck Off War Propaganda